Parents and Friends
Welcome to our College’s Parents and Friends.
"The P&F is a great way for you to get involved in school life, meet some great people, and help make our environment even richer."
The Parents and Friends (P&F) plays an important role at Good Shepherd, making a significant contribution to the College as a whole.
The P&F's aim is to nurture a sense of community and create a supportive and happy environment for all our families, as well as to undertake fundraising for the College to provide extra equipment, resources and facilities for our children.
Aims and Objectives
Under the Constitution, the aims and objectives of the P&F are to:
- Advance the interests and development of the College.
- Foster cooperation and communication between parents, teachers, students and other stakeholders for the wellbeing of the College.
- Provide, or assist, in the provision of financial or other resources or services for the wellbeing and advancement of the College.
Our aims and objectives are fostered in various ways:
- The P&F is in regular contact with the College’s Principal and the Deputy Principal.
- Monthly meetings are held at the College and are open to all within the College community who wish to attend.
- College fundraisers include the Prep to Year 5 discos, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day stalls, and other social events throughout the year.
Meetings and Contact Us
We are a friendly team who meet on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm in the school library. We enthusiastically welcome new ideas and new members. The P&F is a great way for you to get involved in school life, meet some great people, and help make our environment even richer. If you would like to be a part of something worthwhile, please come along to a meeting. You can find the dates on our College calendar or, alternatively, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
P&F Meeting Minutes
Upcoming Fundraising and Social Events
Shepherd's Twilight Fair- Saturday 8 August 2020
Keeping the health and well-being of our College community as top priority, it was decided with a heavy heart to cancel this year’s Shepherd’s Fair.
We look forward to a fabulous celebration 2021.
See you in 2021